Friday, December 9, 2011

Sweet Nothings

I was told that it was okay to blog about nothing, so this is going to be a blog about nothing.  But by the end of it, it might have some meaning to it.  We'll see.  I think I will just write some random things in the space below.

My sister is giving her Facebook friends a "25 Christmas Memories" list.  I think it's pretty cool and I am considering loaning her the space on my blog to put them down.  I also want to republish her "25 Best and Worst Christmas Songs" list.

We got a new printer at the church.  It prints really fast, even while duplexing.  This makes me very excited.

My brother and I broke something yesterday.  I'm not telling what it was.  But when we broke it, I was really upset. Now, it's kind of comical. I just hope we can get it working again. And soon.

My office is cleaner than it was last week.  Big thanks to my buddy Randy.  I've been challenged to keep it clean for a month.  I'm gonna do it.  If you put something in my office that you think is mine and it's not, I'll probably just throw it away.  Just so you know.

Beware, this next one is a little deep:
My mom has a "friend."  It doesn't really bother me except for the fact that he doesn't trust her sons to help her make good decisions.  Specifically about cars.  I'm no auto mechanic, but my brother is pretty smart when it comes to those things. I would like my mom's friend to understand that we are looking out for the best interests of my mother.

My coffee cup is empty.  I need to go make some coffee. Be on the look out for those Christmas lists!

1 comment:

  1. Karen will have to sort out which advice she takes. One thing about opinions, everyone has them.
    Good to hear that you boys are looking out for your Mom, though.

    ReplyDelete